Full Inspection Service in China
Full inspection is conducted after all products have been manufactured in totality. The much-needed product inspection is carried out to ensure that the final products are in accordance with the client’s quality standards.
Our China inspection services help in detecting and removing defective products from a particular batch of goods.
It is best that the products are not packed until full inspection has been performed. This helps avoid damage to not only the products, but also the packing materials due to repeated unwrapping and repackaging, while also saving time.
How Does Jonble Perform The Full Inspection in China
Full Inspection is usually performed in a factory. The process includes:
- Counting and noting the number of finished products.
- Verifying products’ functionality, style, dimensions, weight, labeling, packaging, and shipping marks through our China quality inspection.
- Inspecting each product to ensure it is in line with the quality standards specified by clients.
- Removing defective products from shipment and recording the details of the defects.
- Counting and noting the number of acceptable products.
Why You Need Full Inspection Service in China
We inspect each product to ensure nearly 100% qualification rate. To start with, we recommend that you arrange full inspection for a small batch of high-value order. If the batch of goods fails in the repeated random sampling pre-shipment inspection, the final quality can be ensured through a full inspection. For a large order, the cost of conducting full inspection will be higher.
ASK US A QUESTION
If you have any questions or are looking for further details regarding our quality control services and inspection services in China, leave us a message. We will respond at the earliest.