Container Loading Supervision / Inspection Service in China
Container loading inspection (CLI) in China entails overseeing the loading of products or industrial goods into shipping containers. Inspectors verify the quantity, style, and packaging of the products and ensure that all the export cartons are placed in a safe environment.
The containers are usually loaded at the factory where the goods were manufactured, after the pre-shipment inspection, i.e. before the products are sealed and delivered for export.
How Does Jonble Perform The Container Loading Inspection in China
At Jonble, we believe it is crucial to verify the condition of the goods to ensure their consistency, evaluate whether or not the loading process is effective, and check if the containers are sealed properly.
The process of Container Loading Supervision in China includes:
- Verifying the number of products loaded.
- Validating the conformity of products.
- Corroborating the packaging, labeling and shipping mark.
- Examining the quality of export cartons and containers.
- Supervising the loading process.
- Verifying that the export cartons are placed properly.
- Checking the shipping documents.
Why You Need Container Loading Inspection Service in China
Our thorough container loading inspection in China ascertains that your finished goods are handled with care at the time of being loaded into containers. This, in turn, results in safe transportation and delivery.
Performing container inspection also ensures that the right products are shipped in a safe environment to avoid fraud or trade disputes.
It helps to arrange for a container loading inspection when:
- Clients need detailed delivery records.
- The quantity of goods to be shipped is unclear.
- You’re working with new suppliers.
- You’re using second-hand equipment or scrap metals.
ASK US A QUESTION
If you have any questions or are looking for further details regarding our quality control services and inspection services in China, leave us a message. We will respond at the earliest.